- Complete the online Membership Application below.
- Alternatively download, complete, upload and submit the Membership Application Form provided lower down on the page.
ASA Permanent Licence Application Form
- Download, complete, upload and submit the ASA Permanent Licence Application Form provided lower down on the page.
Either way, please read the Rules and Regulations of the Club before submitting the form. (Bottom of the page)
Account No: 147 001 4610
Branch Code: 132 105
Membership & ASA Application Form
Rules and Regulations of the Club
Important Race Information
- Langeberg AC members must wear the Marone club shirt with their ASWD licence numbers (one at the back, one at the front).
- Shorts/tights/shirts must be plain black.
- Some races have their own licence numbers – it must be worn over your ASWD licence at the front of the shirt – or front and back.
Age tags are available when you register with Langeberg Athletics Club and collect your ASWD licence number. All athletes that wish to compete in a particular age category must wear a numerical age category tag on the front and back of their running vest. If an athlete does not have a numerical age group tag on his/her front and back he/she will count as a senior athlete for results and points purposes.